Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Nutrient-filled, Serum-like Toner
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is an ingenious, intensely hydrating formula designed to deliver nutrient-filled moisture to skin. Water is not present here as 91.3% of this toner is milk vecht root extract, full of skin-beneficial betaine and minerals. With the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-boosting properties of the root extract, this gel-type toner quickly absorbs to hydrate and strengthen skin.
Always fragrance, dye and irritant free. Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
To Use: After cleansing, apply a small amount with palms of your hands, gently pressing and patting into skin for full absorption. Follow with moisturizer. Use morning and evening.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine
100 ml or 200 ml / 3.4 fl oz or 6.7 fl oz
note: 3.4 fl oz bottle does not come in outer box.
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
Great product...everything it says & more.
I got this toner because it was largely raved about. I’ve been using it for about two weeks but it caught me off guard because its a lot thicker than most toners I’ve used and is more like a serum consistency which makes it difficult to apply with a cotton ball because it absorbs and wastes a lot of the product. Feels nice though.
This was my first time using this product and was excited to use as a new toner. It’s slight more viscous than expected, but goes on easily as it tones AND acts as an essence as well. It does a great job of prepping my skin for the next steps in my skincare regimen!
I have very dry skin and this toner is hydrating and brightens my skin. It’s a must!
Loved this toner serum. I have oily skin, but needed something more moisturizing in the winter and this definitely did the trick! My skin feels very plump afterwards.