Pyunkang Yul Cleansing Foam
Vacuum cleaner for pores
A gentle but mighty cleansing foam made with ledebouriella seseloides extract that deliver highly effective cleansing with lots of delightful bubbles. The stretchy consistency of Pyunkang Cleansing Foam adheres to dirt and oil trapped in pores, and removes them leaving skin feeling clean and fresh without drying. For all skin types.
Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
1. Squeeze a small amount onto hand and apply to dry skin
2. Use palms to stretch out the cleanser onto skin
3. Apply water to create a rich lather then rinse with lukewarm water
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root Extract, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Lauramide DEA, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance
150 ml / 5.1 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2018, Ohlolly.com
When I first used this wash I was concerned with how my skin felt as I rinsed it. It had a dehydrated sensation that some washes have given me. The difference here was that it didn’t last. With other washes, I would have to hydrate before my face felt normal again whereas with this, my skin felt very nice after drying. I have noticed my skin looking brighter and my pores looking smaller. The tiniest amount is more than enough to cover the face and chest. I think this tube will last a year a more! I’m amazed at how far it spreads.
My husband has been using this cleanser for the past week. He has very oily skin and we live in an extremely humid climate. This cleanser has such a beautiful texture and foams nicely! It leaves his skin smooth and clean without feeling dehydrated. It really tightened his pores and his acne has dramatically decreased! The majority of the redness on his face has disappeared as well!
I did not like the ingredients. It was too drying for me. It was fragranced.
If you have dry skin this will dry you out a little.
I gave this three stars because the lid to my tube came unthreaded and will NOT go back on.
This is my first foaming cleanser. I have heard that those are not the best for dry skin, so do not fault the protect for that. But the packaging...