Pyunkang Yul Balancing Gel
Strong Skin Barrier Maker
Consisting of only seven premium ingredients, Pyunkang Yul Balancing Gel is an anti-aging, skin-barrier builder that hydrates and regenerates skin cells for a healthy complexion. Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, makes up over 90% of this innovative formula. The honey-like consistency grabs onto the surface of skin then melts in for a smooth, strong and bouncy texture. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Make your own sleeping pack: Watch how!
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
To Use: Take a small amount and dot onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Rub your palms together to warm your hands first, then spread gel onto entire face. Gently tap and press until gel is fully absorbed.
Brand Recommended Steps:
Cleanser - Toner - Face Oil (optional) - Moisturizer - Balancing Gel
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-150 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate
100 ml & 60 ml / 3.3 fl oz & 2.03 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
Agree with the other reviewers who stated this wasn’t as moisturizing as expected. This will be a great moisturizer for the summer time with its cooling & refreshing effect but not great for super dry winter skin.
This stuff is stressful to put on because if your skin isn’t wet enough or you don’t move fast enough then it pills up into little balls that you basically just have to throw away
Watching the video on how to apply this helped, but it’s still tough to get proper coverage without lots of patting. No noticeable improvement in the dryness and dehydration of my skin.
Like everyone else has said, this stuff has the consistency of honey which is just too much for me to keep on overnight. It's a bit difficult to handle and spread, and I will likely not reach for this too much in the future. Ingredients are great though, so I'd possibly try this as a mask to leave on for 20-30 minutes.
Pyunkang Yul Balancing Gel