Pyunkang Yul Balancing Gel
$ 27.00 $ 32.00
Strong Skin Barrier Maker
Consisting of only seven premium ingredients, Pyunkang Yul Balancing Gel is an anti-aging, skin-barrier builder that hydrates and regenerates skin cells for a healthy complexion. Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, makes up over 90% of this innovative formula. The honey-like consistency grabs onto the surface of skin then melts in for a smooth, strong and bouncy texture. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Note: Open by 8/21/2020. Use within 12 months after opening.
Make your own sleeping pack: Watch how!
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
To Use: Take a small amount and dot onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Rub your palms together to warm your hands first, then spread gel onto entire face. Gently tap and press until gel is fully absorbed.
Brand Recommended Steps:
Cleanser - Toner - Face Oil (optional) - Moisturizer - Balancing Gel
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-150 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate
100 ml & 60 ml / 3.3 fl oz & 2.03 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
This gel has a weird texture, it´s so cooling and fresh on the skin. I use it when I feel my skin misses some extra moisture as last step in my routine, however it takes a while to fully absorb, sometimes I use it on the spots I feel an irritation and it´s gone in a minute. I´d repurchase but I think I´d like to try the Moisture Ampuole just to see how it is.
This balancing gel is definitely a strange, sticky, thick consistency that can take some getting used. Besides that I really have nothing bad to say about it, I use it very last in my routine as it is the thickest product in my routine. Curious to try other Pyunkang Yul products.
I'm in love with this brand! Now this product is definitely one of a kind. The texture is very different. It starts out thick and sticky but it soaks in and sets so well on your skin. I've been using this product for maybe over two weeks now and my face is definitely more hydrated and tighter. I use this product alongside the masks, ampule, and mist. Of course, I only use this product at night. I have oil-combo skin as well as extreme sensitivity as I have eczema right next to my hairline and neck. There is not scent, no irritating feeling, or anything that has bothered me yet. I will continue to use and will most likely repurchase again if it does an even better job after a month of usage.
Definitely follow application instructions (pat in don't rub) but other than that I LOVE this as a last step for skin care at night. I swear my skin feels bouncier in the mornings.
Great for reactive skin like mine! I like the texture! It’s sticky but it goes away