Pyunkang Yul Oil
Reviving and Restoring Concentrate
A lightweight facial oil that keeps skin looking youthful and radiant. Pyunkang Yul Oil provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of plant-based oils, including jojoba seed, sunflower, geranium and rosemary. Skin feels boosted with hydration and restoration, not heavy or greasy at all.
This quick absorbing formula is paraben and mineral oil free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic and 100% natural. Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
[Oil at 14:11] Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
Tips: Add a few drops to your daily dose of serum or moisturizer to boost antioxidants and extra hydration. Also amazing for dry hair or elbows. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Make your own sleeping pack: Watch how!
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
TO USE: Apply a thin layer after toning. Lightly massage several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area. Can be used either before or after moisturizer.
Brand Recommended Steps:
Cleanser - Toner - Face Oil - Moisturizer - Balancing Gel (optional)
Note: 100 ml / 3.38 fl oz has been discontinued.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geranium Maculatum Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
26 ml / .88 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
I have incredibly dry skin and have a hard time with makeup. I only use BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but since it’s now winter those seem to be drying me out as well. I added a few drops of this oil to my BB cream and it did the trick! Now I can’t go without adding it. I gave it only 4 stars cause on its own it just sits on top of your skin, it’s best when added to a moisturizer or your makeup.
A nice feeling, good smelling oil. Keeps my face cured like a nice ham.
I love Pyunkang Yul products
For quantity,you don’t have to minimize use,in fact,I use it as a lotion for the gel and the cream combo.For the oil,I use it only for face .For quality,so far,I have no reaction since I am sensitive especially to “natural ingredients “..I feel hydrated which is what I’m after.I have mature face and I have combo dry and normal facial skin texture.As far as OhLolly packaging and shipping,it was done with care and I rec.it earlier than expected.I will be buying from them again.
Great oil to add to my moisturizer. Layers amazingly as the last defense against the very dry climate I live in. Not greasy and feels amazing. I've also put it in my hair on a few occasions at the end of the day to nourish the dry ends- helped so much!