Sioris A Calming Day Ampoule
Adaptogenic, skin-soothing treatment
Lightweight and silky, the Calming Day Ampoule by Sioris provides deep hydration, vitality and soothing skin relief. The secret is Sioris' unique combination of essential ingredients that calm irritated skin, soften skin’s texture, provide ample hydration and effectively manage oily sebum. This low pH (5.41), quick-absorbing formula is designed specifically for sensitive skin types looking to improve skin's moisture levels without heavy, greasy residue.
Always fresh and in-season key ingredients:
- Omija fruit extract (Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract), an adaptogen loaded with antioxidants and vitamins to slow down skin's aging process and to fight external stressors such as pollution. This also provides the natural, scarlet-pink hue.
- Calendula from Korea's Jeju Island, which is known for its skin calming abilities.
- Centella asiatica, aka tiger grass, which has been used for centuries because of its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- SuperCentella™, derived from four different parts of the Centella herb (Madecassoside, Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid) to soothe sensitivities and clear away excess oil.
The Calming Day Ampoule is certified Vegan and made with fresh, natural ingredients without artificial fragrances, dyes or chemical preservatives. Use within 6 months of opening.
SIGN UP: Ohlolly is excited to introduce more products from Sioris soon. Sign up for our newsletters HERE.
- Sioris takes clean cosmetics seriously. Creating skincare products that are safe, fresh and honest is the Sioris philosophy. Sioris uses only the gentlest of ingredients in their formulas, prioritizing natural and organic ingredients. These natural ingredients are then harvested in peak season for optimal freshness and effectiveness. With Sioris' clear and honest labeling you know exactly what’s in your skincare product, and what’s not--like parabens, petrochemicals, artificial fragrance or additives.
Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract(85.9%), Propanediol, Water, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, p-Anisic Acid, Arginine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
35 ml / 1.18 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Sioris.
Content Copyright © 2018, Ohlolly.com
As someone who suffers from Perioral Dermatitis I have to be very careful what products I put on my skin. I had high hopes for Sioris' "A Calming Day Ampoule" and it did not disappoint! After using this product for just a couple of days, the redness subsided and left my skin feeling wonderful. I use it every morning and evening after cleansing and applying my essence. I sinks right in and a little goes a long way. This is now a must repurchase!
I was so excited to try this brand but unfortunately, after using for two days, I started noticing little bumps all over my face. I looked into it and I think the culprit is the calendula. Apparently people with ragweed allergies can also be allergic to this! Hope this helps somebody else!
I have nothing but great things to say about this ampoule.
The texture, color, application, effectiveness, bottle, are all so perfect. I tend to get slight redness around 6 pm, and my skin starts to get uncomfortable but since using this ampoule I haven’t had that issue! It’s not heavy and feels as light as water on the skin once I’ve applied. My skin drinks this up and sinks right in. The functionality of the dropper bottle is convenient. I’ve been using a full dropper every morning for a month now and it’s still a little over half way full. Sioris is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands.
Sioris A Calming Day Ampoule
Lovely fragrant free calming ampoule in excellent packaging, the cap twists automatically as you open the bottle to fill the pleasantly delicate dropper without squeezing. I have tried several calming serums, I think my Paula's Choice one is slightly more effective once it settles in but this one has a texture I prefer on initial skin application.