Pyunkang Yul 3-Step Mask Pack
$ 3.00 $ 4.00
UNIQUE PKY EXPERIENCE
Best-selling Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is now available in sheet mask form! This unique mask from Pyunkang Yul has three steps. First the obagi type Peeling Gel, which gently exfoliates removing dead skin cells and prepping skin for step two, the Essence Toner Mask. This sheet mask is made with the same fabric used in Pyunkang Yul’s ⅓ Cotton Pad, which is designed to deliver products to skin more effectively than the traditional versions by soaking up the liquid product and then releasing it back when pressed onto skin. The mask is soaked with Essence Toner, made up of 91.3% milk vecht root extract, full of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-boosting properties. Step three is the Balancing Gel which seals in all the goodness. This step strengthens skin’s elasticity and moisture barrier for long-lasting hydration. Great for all skin types, especially those dealing with trouble-prone, imbalanced skin.
Note: Use by 8/9/2020. Box not included for single masks.
1. Spread Peeling Gel over wet skin and massage in a circular motion to remove dead skin cells and other impurities. Rinse well.
2. Apply Essence Toner Sheet Mask, adjusting around eyes and mouth. Enjoy 10-20 minutes of sheet masking.
3. Spread Balancing Gel, and then gently tap and press until gel is fully absorbed.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Peeling Gel: Water, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Quaternium-60, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Urea Essence Toner Mask: Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine Balancing Gel: Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-150 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate
Peeling Gel: 2 ml / .07 fl oz
Essence Toner Mask: 25 ml / .84 fl oz
Balancing Gel: 2 ml / .07 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2018, Ohlolly.com
I love this mask. Bought the pack of 5 and used it all within 2 weeks, alternating with other products. First off, i love how the peeling gel gets my face clean then the mask hydrates and sets it up for the moisturizing gel. My favorite part about this mask is the moisturizing gel. It soaks right into my skin and plumps it up. Of course, it's thick at first but after a few minutes, it sets in and keeps me hydrated all day, if use it in the morning and all night, if i use it at night. will be repurchasing.
Gives very smooth skin afterward, and not drying my skin at all.
The Peeling Gel works really great. The toner mask is so refreshing and hydrating! The balancing gel is just perfect for finishing up my spa away from spa experience. Love it.
I've been using the essence toner for a few months now and I've been really enjoying it- so seeing this mask was right up my alley. I'm going to start off my saying that while this sheet mask is nice, it's sorta overkill if you already have the essence toner. The peeling gel is okay, although I prefer to use the Dr. G brightening peel. The sheet mask is absolutely drenched in the toner to the point that it drips down and will soak into the collar of my shirt. This is one of the better fitting masks that I have used, so that's a bonus. The reason for the score is that the 3rd step seems to break me out. Every time I used all the steps I get small pimples all over, and I only ever get hormonal breakouts at this point. So from now on I am just omitting that step. Plus the texture is kinda awful, you have to make sure you only pat it in or else it clings to the skin and pills. I wouldn't say that this mask is a game changer or altogether outstanding, just soothing and a nice thing to include into my routine every now and then.