Pyunkang Yul Oil
Reviving and Restoring Concentrate
A lightweight facial oil that keeps skin looking youthful and radiant. Pyunkang Yul Oil provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of plant-based oils, including jojoba seed, sunflower, geranium and rosemary. Skin feels boosted with hydration and restoration, not heavy or greasy at all.
This quick absorbing formula is paraben and mineral oil free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic and 100% natural. Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
[Oil at 14:11] Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
Tips: Add a few drops to your daily dose of serum or moisturizer to boost antioxidants and extra hydration. Also amazing for dry hair or elbows. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Make your own sleeping pack: Watch how!
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
TO USE: Apply a thin layer after toning. Lightly massage several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area. Can be used either before or after moisturizer.
Brand Recommended Steps:
Cleanser - Toner - Face Oil - Moisturizer - Balancing Gel (optional)
Note: 100 ml / 3.38 fl oz has been discontinued.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geranium Maculatum Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
26 ml / .88 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
I do have sensitive skin so it might be why I started breaking out after using the oil. All my other products are from Pyunkang and I love them all. Especially their most popular product Essence Toner.
I had very high hopes for this skin care line and I am sadly disappointed. It says it is for dry skin and extremely hydrating but the cleansers leave your skin feeling right and dry. The moisturizers are ok, but my skin has been dry and flaking since using and I did not have that problem before. I have stopped using the line and wish I could return.
I wanted to like the oil but it irritated my skin. They've included a lot of essential oils, but if that doesn't bother you, it's a very light weight oil. I do enjoy the Toner. Pyunkang products are all very subtle and light.
It quickly absorbs into my skin (FYI I use the intensive repair cream as a daily moisturizer) so my skin don't feel that much more hydrated when I use this
I have incredibly dry skin and have a hard time with makeup. I only use BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but since it’s now winter those seem to be drying me out as well. I added a few drops of this oil to my BB cream and it did the trick! Now I can’t go without adding it. I gave it only 4 stars cause on its own it just sits on top of your skin, it’s best when added to a moisturizer or your makeup.