Kosmetic Immunity Ceramide Protective Cream
$ 47.00 $ 53.00
Introducing the newest from Kosmetic Immunity. The Ceramide Protective Cream consists of 50% of the brand's proprietary mBeta Glucan (pure, potent and derived from the split-fold mushroom), which reduces redness and irritation, stimulates collagen production to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, provides long-lasting moisture, and boosts immunity protection from external stressors. Additionally, added Ceramide NP helps to further smooth and calm the skin. Ceramides are the skin's first layer of defense and are known to diminish in concentration with age. This cream helps to restore hydration and suppleness, regenerating a strong, protective barrier.
Kosmetic Immunity’s patented process creates an extremely pure and potent concentration of Beta Glucan (mBeta Glucan), which aids in:
· Superior, long-lasting moisturization
· Collagen-boosting to help fight wrinkles
· Regenerative, anti-aging benefits
· Brightening power to reduce redness and discoloration
· Immunity-boosting skin barrier protection
Great for all types of skin, especially for those with sensitive, dry and mature. Vegan! All JKosmmune products are made cruelty free with safe and natural ingredients that are rated green by EWG. Free of fragrances, dye and harmful chemicals.
TO USE: After cleansing and toning, apply a desired amount evenly and gently and then tap for full absorption. Use morning and night.
- JKosmmune (pronounced J-Kos-mmune) - A clean beauty skincare brand that comes from a pharmaceutical parent company with values rooted in research, quality and safety. JKosmmune's star ingredient is pure beta glucan, a natural, immune-boosting substance found in mushroom. Beta glucan protects skin from external stressors and hydrates skin below the top layer helping to eliminate redness, irritation, fine lines and pigmentation. JKosmmune is a cruelty-free brand with products that are free of paraben, ethanol, talc, mineral oil, silicone oil, benzophenone, phenoxyethanol and paraffin.
- Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta Glucan, Ceramide NP, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Arginine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of JKosmmune.
Content Copyright © 2020, Ohlolly.com
I never want to be without this product. I have dry, sensitive, eczema skin - so I struggle to find products that actually do something without causing irritation. This cream is one of only two (the other being Avene Skin Recovery) that has never irritated my skin, but this actually goes beyond.
I count the short ingredients list as the main reason I've never had irritation with this.
It relies on glycerin and beta glucan for hydration - no HA which can make dehydration worse in dry climates. I'm a total believer in their beta glucan. I've seen such an improvement in hydration, brightening, and redness. The Ceramide is of course the other star of the show, and it's relatively high in the list which is great to see. Grape seed oil is high in linoleic acid which is amazing for skin barrier health. Arginine may have some anti-aging benefits, and Allantoin is soothing.
While dry, my skin is acne-prone, and this has never broken me out.
I also love that this will actually hydrate me if used on dry skin and is still spreadable (I use 2-3 pumps normally). I use prescription Azelaic Acid at night, so I have to let my skin dry down after cleansing. This is a breath of life after my treatment and just feels like it's hugging my skin.
Since I've mainly used this during the summer, I realize I may need to add something additional as we move into fall and winter. That is totally okay with me! I can see LA Roche Posay Cicaplast being a dream on top of this.
It is expensive but 100% worth the price in my eyes. It's more than a moisturizer but also a soothing and restorative treatment.
Im almost finished with this product, and I gotta say, WOW! Its such a velvety texture, that does not irritate. I believe it does lock in hydration. I am combo skin but not too acne prone, sometimes sensitive. Its not greasy but works in am under sunscreen well and pm to finish off.
This is sooooo moisturizing, yet very light, my skin have a tendency to get irritated or acnes but this cream is absolutely perfect for my skin. My face feel comfortable all day long in an AC environment in winter, I don't feel dry at all. It's definitely the best for dry, sensitive skin.