Urang Love Mask (Set of 2 - Assorted)
$ 16.00 $ 18.00
Fresh & Organic Sheet Mask Set
Introducing the new Urang Love Masks, a world-class upgrade for the beloved sheet mask. Made with an ingenious two-pouch system that preserves the freshness of an all-natural essence without the harsh chemicals found in most sheet masks. Experience both varieties (and save) with this bundled set.
One Cica x Opuntia Mask, a healing and soothing mask made with 40% organic centella asiatica, known for its ability to reduce redness and inflammation. Plus, organic chamomile and calendula to calm skin irritations (like rosacea and eczema) while diminishing the appearance of scars and fine lines.
One Rose x Hibiscus Mask, a brightening and uber-hydrating mask. Made with 45% organic rose water and 5% organic hibiscus, both which are full of antioxidants to naturally clarify and brighten complexion. Plus three kinds of hyaluronic acid for a serious dose of hydration.
TO USE: Urang's Love Masks are a cleaner and more hygienic way to use sheet masks.
1. Simply divide the heart in half so that one half holds the dry mask and the other the wet essence.
2. Open the pouch zipper and pour the fresh essence into the half that contains the dry sheet. Close the pouch zipper and soak the sheet completely with essence.
3. Apply and enjoy the freshly prepared mask to your face. Any remaining essence can be used on your neck and arms.
4. Remove after 10-15 minutes. Follow with 1-2 drops Urang oil serum or cream to maximize results.
- URANG (pronounced, yoo-räng) - A wellness brand as much as a skincare beauty brand with values rooted in honesty and consciousness. Founder, Jina Lee, a mother and holistic aromatherapist, created a skincare line with high-quality natural, organic ingredients, safe for the whole family. Urang (Ultimate Radiant + Natural Glow) blurs the line between what’s good for you and what’s effective. Urang is a cruelty-free brand with many vegan product options.
- Cica x Opuntia Mask: Centella Asiatica Leaf Water*, Water, Glycerin*, Pentylene Glycol, Opuntia Humifusa Flower/Stem Extract*, Sclerotium Gum, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Citric Acid (* Organic ingredient / 63%)
Rose x Hibiscus Mask: Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Betaine, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower*, Sclerotium Gum, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Arginine (* Organic ingredient / 53%)
20 ml / 0.67 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Urang.
Content Copyright © 2019, Ohlolly.com
Will be ordering more, stat!
I love sheet masks, but these feel next level. Especially the cica one...bottle that stuff please :) my skin felt nourished, hydrated, and I could noticeably see a glow immediately afterwards and the day following.
I will start by saying that I really like the packaging, the transparent and light colors on the wrapping are super cute. Mixing the solution with the mask isn’t hard, you can do it quickly. I like that the masks aren’t messy, they stretch out quickly, they don’t drip and the paper is soft. But I didn’t get any actual results. The cica mask is supposed to be soothing and relieving and it didn’t do that for me, I used it after getting red and irritated from another mask and it hydrated but that is all. The rose mask smells nice, it definitely hydrated my skin and it quickly absorbed into my skin but there were no differences between the masks, they don’t do much.
I love these Urang masks. Just the right amount of serum. Juicy but not sloppy. My skin looked stunning after use
Love the Urang brand so when these sheet masks were introduced, I had to try them even though I was less than impressed with previous masks I've tried (they didn't fit right, had too much essence/dripped, irritated my skin, or just didn't do anything at all). Both the Rose/Hibiscus and Cica/Opuntia were very soothing, and they left my skin looking plump and hydrated ... and feeling oh-so-soft. For reference, my skin is dry/sensitive and prone to some redness. I think I prefer the Rose/Hibiscus slightly over the Cica/Opuntia but have already re-ordered both.