Urang Clarifying Blue Mask
Brightening Wash-Off Mask
Formulated with a unique blend of natural and botanical ingredients, Urang’s Clarifying Blue Mask is the ideal solution for dull and lackluster skin. This convenient wash-off mask gently exfoliates with natural jojoba beads and leaves skin not only smoother, but also visibly brighter. White Kaolin Clay deeply clarifies skin while absorbing impurities and excess sebum that can become trapped in pores. The Urang Clarifying Blue Mask is clinically tested and proven to effectively remove fine dust (black carbon particles/pollutants) from skin. Plus a perfect blend of antioxidant-rich essentials oils naturally restores and rejuvenates skin. Made without synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals or preservatives. Use within 6 months of opening.
- White Kaolin Clay clarifies skin.
- Camellia Extract, an antioxidant, suppresses destruction of collagen in skin due to fine dust/pollution.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil provides anti-inflammatory and brightening benefits.
- Essential Oils including Grapefruit Peel Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil and Citrus extract from Jeju, detoxify, restore and protect skin's barrier.
- Jojoba Beads provide gentle exfoliation and are biodegradable.
TO USE: After cleansing spread a thin layer on face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Gently scrub and then apply another thin layer. Wait 5-15 minutes and then rinse off. Follow with toner, serum and moisturizer for best results.
TIP: If skin is sensitive or dry, skip the scrubbing step and use only on T-zone area. Use once or twice a week.
- URANG (pronounced, yoo-räng) - A wellness brand as much as a skincare beauty brand with values rooted in honesty and consciousness. Founder, Jina Lee, a mother and holistic aromatherapist, created a skincare line with high-quality natural, organic ingredients, safe for the whole family. Urang (Ultimate Radiant + Natural Glow) blurs the line between what’s good for you and what’s effective. Urang is a cruelty-free brand with many vegan product options.
- Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Niacinamide, Bentonite, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Guaiazulene, Allantoin (*Organic ingredients)
105 ml / 3.55 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Urang.
Content Copyright © 2019, Ohlolly.com
This has brightened and purified my skin so well. I am hooked!
Love the little brush that is included. Easy to apply. Smells good. I love the little scrubby beads too. I also love the slight tingliness...I know it’s working. We scare my dogs when we have it on, but that’s the price my husband and I pay for beauty.
I have an oily prone skin with highly sensitive to chemical ingredients. I do not buy anything with ingredient listed as fragrance because my face simply cannot handle it. I use the mask once a week, and I love it. The mask is cool, which helps with redness on my face, and brighten my skin nearly instantly. There is no bad smell from this at all. It is not a strong exfoliator since it is natural, and your skin suppose to improve slowly with natural skin care product. If you are into natural skin care product and have the patience to improve your skin at the long run, this mask is for you. I am at my near 30 and I got compliments about my skin being better than when I was in my early 20s.
I wanted this mask so bad, the color and the results it claims seemed really promising so I got it on sale. I have oily combo skin with acne on my forehead only. I used the mask 5 different times to make sure the results I got the first 2 times were not the experience I would have for the test of the tub. The first 2 times I used this, my forehead was really red and it felt raw, it felt sensitized where I mostly breakout and I’m used to chemical exfoliators and prescribed acne medication so I know my skin can handle things. After this burning feeling, I took a break and tested it a few more times and did not get the red irritated feeling. I would say the pros of the mask are that it brightens the skin for the day and it feels like it sucked out the oils from your skin. The color is nice and the texture is nice too but the beads do not feel like they’re exfoliating at all, they are present but my dead skin or texture does not go away when I rub this. It’s an average mask and I can’t see myself paying this much again since it didn’t blow me away.
I love this mask. The scent, the feel, the result. It's great. I love that all of the ingredients are clean and natural, and my skin is noticeably calmer and brighter after use. I had been waiting to try this for a while, and so glad I finally did!! Will be repurchasing.