Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Nutrient-filled, Serum-like Toner
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is an ingenious, intensely hydrating formula designed to deliver nutrient-filled moisture to skin. Water is not present here as 91.3% of this toner is milk vecht root extract, full of skin-beneficial betaine and minerals. With the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-boosting properties of the root extract, this gel-type toner quickly absorbs to hydrate and strengthen skin. Always fragrance, dye and irritant free. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
To Use: After cleansing, apply a small amount with palms of your hands, gently pressing and patting into skin for full absorption. Follow with moisturizer. Use morning and evening.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine
100 ml or 200 ml / 3.4 fl oz or 6.7 fl oz
note: 3.4 fl oz bottle does not come in outer box.
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
Great product. It has not given me any breakouts so far and with several layers is very moisturizing. Shipped to my house super quickly too.
I have used toners but none like this. It is absorbs quickly and yet hydrates so well that I often wonder if I'd already applied hydrating serum I normally use. So, I've concluded I don't necessarily "need" hydrating serum.
Where do I start? I have really annoying to please skin. I am oily, acne-prone, and somehow also sensitive? It's a whole process. I'm in my 20s and I have never ever found a toner that doesn't break me out or dry out my skin. It's either too fragranced, too full of alcohol, or they give me odd reactions. I have bought high end and mid range, all natural, you name it. This is the only toner I have ever used that has made my skin feel good. Ever. You don't know how huge this is for me. My skin is feeling better than it has in months and this is a big reason. I usually am highly skeptical of toners with all the times that I have seen good reviews and have been let down, but for once, it has led me to a good thing.
This Essence Toner is not quite watery but not very viscous. It’s the perfect texture and sinks into skin fairly quick. I would definitely recommend this product, as it has greatly helped clear up my tiny bumps and pimple flare ups.
I love this product and can’t help but gift it to all of my friends