Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Nutrient-filled, Serum-like Toner
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is an ingenious, intensely hydrating formula designed to deliver nutrient-filled moisture to skin. Water is not present here as 91.3% of this toner is milk vecht root extract, full of skin-beneficial betaine and minerals. With the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-boosting properties of the root extract, this gel-type toner quickly absorbs to hydrate and strengthen skin. Always fragrance, dye and irritant free. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
To Use: After cleansing, apply a small amount with palms of your hands, gently pressing and patting into skin for full absorption. Follow with moisturizer. Use morning and evening.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine
100 ml or 200 ml / 3.4 fl oz or 6.7 fl oz
note: 3.4 fl oz bottle does not come in outer box.
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
If you are to try a product from Pyunkang Yul, I highly (HIGHLY) recommend this one be the first to try. When I first got this product I wasn't sure what to make of it and applied it like the toners I'm familiar with, with a cotton pad. This one should be applied like a serum, and directly on the face and patted in. This toner has serious hydrating properties. My skin feels so plump and hydrated! I don't know how else to describe it. I have combination skin, so my oily parts are oily and my drier parts can get dry really fast if I use actives, but this toner has really changed the game for me. It gives me the hydration I need without having so many ingredients that it will cause further irritation after a nice AHA or BHA or retinol product. It actually helps calm my skin down, and I haven't had any problems with it causing breakouts. 3 drops of this toner is usually enough to cover my entire face, so you really get your dollars worth. Definitely a holy grail item now.
In conclusion, or TLDR, definitely make this your first PY product because it's the best!
Great experience! Love this for 7 skins!
Great product. It has not given me any breakouts so far and with several layers is very moisturizing. Shipped to my house super quickly too.
I have used toners but none like this. It is absorbs quickly and yet hydrates so well that I often wonder if I'd already applied hydrating serum I normally use. So, I've concluded I don't necessarily "need" hydrating serum.