Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Nutrient-filled, Serum-like Toner
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is an ingenious, intensely hydrating formula designed to deliver nutrient-filled moisture to skin. Water is not present here as 91.3% of this toner is milk vecht root extract, full of skin-beneficial betaine and minerals. With the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-boosting properties of the root extract, this gel-type toner quickly absorbs to hydrate and strengthen skin.
Always fragrance, dye and irritant free. Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
To Use: After cleansing, apply a small amount with palms of your hands, gently pressing and patting into skin for full absorption. Follow with moisturizer. Use morning and evening.
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine
100 ml or 200 ml / 3.4 fl oz or 6.7 fl oz
note: 3.4 fl oz bottle does not come in outer box.
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
Really wanted to love this after this was recommended to me by a friend and after reading so many good reviews! But it broke me out :( allll over. I have pretty sensitive skin, so maybe it’s just not for me.
My first Korean toner. Plumps the skin so nice. Been spending too much money on hyaluronic acid but this is better so much better.
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Years and years of trying to find clean, moisturizing products, and rare winners...this one beat my expectations by a mile! It's much thicker than a toner, all product absorbs even under sunscreen/makeup (if anything the slightest slightest beading, which would be less your daily mineral sunscreen probably), you can use multiple layers to really hydrate the skin. I loved the Tatcha essence, but Pyunkang is moisturizing so much better so far!
I love this product and I’m excited to try others from this brand. The toner essence calms my skin and aids in wound recovery. It Speeds up the healing of my breakouts significantly. It’s often hard to tell when a product is “working” when you use multiple products, not so with this, I see significant improvement to calm my breakouts.