Heimish All Clean Balm
Vegan double cleansing must-have
Now vegan certified! Natural, Paraben-Free and Hypoallergenic! Ideal for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Heimish All Clean Balm goes on as a solid balm, transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin then becomes milky while rinsing. The soft and lightweight texture effortlessly removes makeup and residue without stripping of skin's natural oils. Formulated with citrus herb oils to naturally brighten and nourish skin. Comes with an all-new, flip-top lid in two (2) sizes; travel friendly 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz & all time favorite 120 ml / 4.05 fl oz.
1. Scoop a small amount with spatula and spread balm over dry skin.
2. Massage balm in circular motions to cleanse and emulsify stubborn makeup.
3. Rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- Modern and effortlessly chic. Heimish is a new Korean brand that launched in early 2016. Heimish focuses on individual’s uniqueness and beauty. Makeup that lets YOU stand out, not the makeup itself.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglyecerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citral, Linalool
50 ml or 120 ml / 1.69 fl oz or 4.05 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Heimish.
Content Copyright © 2016, Ohlolly.com
I’m going on my 3rd purchase, first time bought the smaller size and decided to repurchase the upsize. This balm is so amazing, I finally finished to repurchase a 3rd time. I prefer to use balms to melt my makeup off, rather than wipes or remover. With the past year, I’ve been wearing mostly eye makeup, not as much base. It feels and smells great, and does the job. My biggest concern was how it stays in my eye, but that problem is solved when I don’t scoop too much. When you scoop a little a time, then I find it’s enough to take off my eye makeup without blinding me after washing my face. Love it! Luxurious, hardworking and cost effective balm.
This was my first time using a cleansing balm. I really liked it! It was smooth and didn't cause any irritation. I really liked how once you add water it turns into a normal cleanser.
Although I don’t have another balm to compare this against, I enjoy it very much. Leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished, ready for a second cleanse.