Heimish All Clean Balm
$ 19.00 $ 19.00
Double cleansing must-have
Natural, Paraben-Free and Hypoallergenic! Ideal for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Heimish All Clean Balm goes on as a solid balm, transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin then becomes milky while rinsing. The soft and lightweight texture effortlessly removes makeup and residue without stripping of skin's natural oils. Formulated with citrus herb oils to naturally brighten and nourish skin. Now with an all-new, flip-top lid.
1. Scoop a small amount with spatula and spread balm over dry skin.
2. Massage balm in circular motions to cleanse and emulsify stubborn makeup.
3. Rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- Modern and effortlessly chic. Heimish is a new Korean brand that launched in early 2016. Heimish focuses on individual’s uniqueness and beauty. Makeup that lets YOU stand out, not the makeup itself.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1, 2-Hexanediol
120 ml / 4 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Heimish.
Content Copyright © 2016, Ohlolly.com
Best cleanser ever! Gone through countless jars myself and recommended to all my friends.
Amazing!! Won’t go without it now!
I used the Banila Co Cleansing Balm before this and I might have to go back to that one when I have used this product all up. It does take off my makeup, however, some of it doesn't melt and I'm just rubbing chunks of this stuff around my face. I initially thought it was because I was applying too much so I lessened the amount and some of the product still didn't completely melt. I tried rubbing it between my fingertips, wetting it with a little bit of water but I can't just get it to completely melt on my face.
I do like the fact that there's enough space in between the lid and the cover that protects the product to place the spatula in.
This melts my eye make up so nicely. It feels great on the face. Im happy that I purchased this product.
I love this product. I’ve gone through three tubs already. My only complaint is the packaging. The lid doesn’t close properly, on all three, and it makes it hard to travel with and keep sealed. Please fix! Would love to continue buying this product.