Heimish All Clean Balm
Double cleansing must-have
Natural, Paraben-Free and Hypoallergenic! Ideal for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Heimish All Clean Balm goes on as a solid balm, transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin then becomes milky while rinsing. The soft and lightweight texture effortlessly removes makeup and residue without stripping of skin's natural oils. Formulated with citrus herb oils to naturally brighten and nourish skin. Now with an all-new, flip-top lid in two (2) sizes; travel friendly 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz & all time favorite 120 ml / 4.05 fl oz.
1. Scoop a small amount with spatula and spread balm over dry skin.
2. Massage balm in circular motions to cleanse and emulsify stubborn makeup.
3. Rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- Modern and effortlessly chic. Heimish is a new Korean brand that launched in early 2016. Heimish focuses on individual’s uniqueness and beauty. Makeup that lets YOU stand out, not the makeup itself.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1, 2-Hexanediol
50 ml or 120 ml / 1.69 fl oz or 4.05 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Heimish.
Content Copyright © 2016, Ohlolly.com
The only other first step cleanser I've tried is the Pond's one, and I have to say this is so much better. The texture of this product feels like coconut oil when it's right in between it's solid and liquid phase. Applies so smoothly, and a little goes a long way. Not irritating on the eyes. Does such a wonderful job of cleansing that I almost don't feel the need to cleanse again because I thought it might dry out my skin.
I love this balm. It takes offf all of my makeup in one use. Even my stubborn mascara. It does leave a little residue behind, but I don’t think of oil balms as cleansers that should be used alone so I always follow up with a foam cleanser.
I’d seen this balm on a YouTube video (shout-out to Susan) and had decided to incorporate a balm into my double cleanse. I love the application of this balm. It’s so smooth and feels nice on my skin. After washing it off, my skin feels fresh and clean without feeling stripped at all. I am looking forward to continuing to use this balm!
Such a luscious way to remove my makeup at night. Feels very pampering and spa like while doing a great job. Love it!
I’m partial to liquid oil cleansers over balm cleaners but I had to give this one a go because my all time favorite cleanser is also a heimish product so I had high expectations. I love the scoop provided with the container, the packaging is cute, the container is large while still having a small footprint in my bathroom, and by golly the balm is the silkiest consistency of any balm I’ve ever used (and I’ve used quite a few) I love how quickly it breaks down sunscreen, mascara, and eyeliner. It’s like I just have to think about putting the balm on my eyes and it already starts breaking down lol. It emulsified so easily too. my only complaint is that i noticed it collects around the inner corners of my eyes and around the sides of my nose and for some reason doesn’t like to rinse away in those areas. Other than that, it’s great. I don’t know if it beats the convenience of an oil cleanser but it’s a close second. Definitely my favorite oil balm.