Heimish All Clean Balm
Double cleansing must-have
Natural, Paraben-Free and Hypoallergenic! Ideal for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. Heimish All Clean Balm goes on as a solid balm, transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin then becomes milky while rinsing. The soft and lightweight texture effortlessly removes makeup and residue without stripping of skin's natural oils. Formulated with citrus herb oils to naturally brighten and nourish skin. Now with an all-new, flip-top lid in two (2) sizes; travel friendly 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz & all time favorite 120 ml / 4.05 fl oz.
1. Scoop a small amount with spatula and spread balm over dry skin.
2. Massage balm in circular motions to cleanse and emulsify stubborn makeup.
3. Rinse well with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- Modern and effortlessly chic. Heimish is a new Korean brand that launched in early 2016. Heimish focuses on individual’s uniqueness and beauty. Makeup that lets YOU stand out, not the makeup itself.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Rose Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Ethylhexylglyecerin
50 ml or 120 ml / 1.69 fl oz or 4.05 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Heimish.
Content Copyright © 2016, Ohlolly.com
It does have a fragrance, but it's not bad. It feel hydrating to the skin. It takes off my makeup and sunscreen very good.
Feels like heaven on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and was worried about trying this BUT...no irritation, skin is hydrated and soft. Extremely happy.
It is a good one. I like that the balm is more of a sorbet texture. If you like a luxurious buttery balm cleansing experience, it’s not for you. But if you want something to get your sunscreen and makeup off quick, it’s a good one!!
I normally use Banila Co cleansing balm and Loved the slip and effectiveness. But this one is so soft and you get more product for $$ so it's my new favorite! There is a slight scent to it, lavender? I'm a little unsure but so light is barely there.
It feels so beautiful and smells fresh and not too overwhelming😘