Pyunkang Yul Balancing Gel
Strong Skin Barrier Maker
Consisting of only seven premium ingredients, Pyunkang Yul's Balancing Gel is an anti-aging skin barrier builder that hydrates and regenerates skin cells for a balanced complexion. Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, makes up over 90% of this innovative formula. Its honey-like consistency grabs onto the surface of skin then melts in for a smooth, strong and bouncy texture.
Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Make your own sleeping pack: Watch how!
- You easily get cold or have cold extremities from poor blood circulation
- Your skin tends to feel dry and tight
- Your skin easily becomes red or irritated
Cruelty-free and no animal testing. PKY products are registered in European CPNP, which prohibits animal testing.
To Use: Take a small amount and dot onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Rub your palms together to warm your hands first, then spread gel onto entire face. Gently tap and press until gel is fully absorbed.
Brand Recommended Steps:
Cleanser - Toner - Face Oil (optional) - Moisturizer - Balancing Gel
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Great skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right ratio, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-150 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate
100 ml & 60 ml / 3.3 fl oz & 2.03 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2017, Ohlolly.com
I've noticed a significant difference with my skin! Specifically with my hyperpigmentation. I have some stubborn discoloration and even with Vitamin C I haven't been able to see anything diminish until this product.
I did read a review that was really helpful. Use equal parts of your moisturizer and Pyunkang Gel and it will allow you to distribute the product evenly. :)
I discovered this line after reading so many reviews about the essence-- which I love! I am at a point in my life where my skin is impacted by my 24hr sweat cycle! Everything feels so heavy on my face. My 20,000 step routine just does not work anymore! Enter Pyunkang Yul. People....I am shook! My skin loves these products and I am a (ahem...) middle-aged African American Queen! Pat (not rub) this product on to your face and prepare to live your best hydrated life. That's all that I can say. Light, simple, potent, cost effective. What else do you want in over the counter skin care? This is not a paid endorcement. Just try it.
Like others, I had trouble using this product when I first purchased it. However, when I visited the Pyunkang Yul "shop" in Seoul, the nice lady there recommended combining it with moisturizer (like on the back of your hand or in your palm) and applying it to your face to make the texture easier to deal with. Been using it that way ever since successfully :)
I mainly use this product as the last step of my nighty skincare routine. I was waking up to really dry and tight skin but after using this product, my skin is so hydrated in the morning. I love it!
Agree with the other reviewers who stated this wasn’t as moisturizing as expected. This will be a great moisturizer for the summer time with its cooling & refreshing effect but not great for super dry winter skin.