Pyunkang Yul Cleansing Foam
Vacuum cleaner for pores
A gentle but mighty cleansing foam made with ledebouriella seseloides extract that deliver highly effective cleansing with lots of delightful bubbles. The stretchy consistency of Pyunkang Cleansing Foam adheres to dirt and oil trapped in pores, and removes them leaving skin feeling clean and fresh without drying. For all skin types. Use our Pyunkang Yul Quick Guide to find your perfect products.
Video: Courtesy of Gothamista
1. Squeeze a small amount onto hand and apply to dry skin
2. Use palms to stretch out the cleanser onto skin
3. Apply water to create a rich lather then rinse with lukewarm water
- Developed by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic in Korea, Pyunkang Yul is a new brand that revolutionizes how you approach skincare. Products are suggested by examining not just your skin type, but also your body and environment. Pyunkang dares to abandon trendy ingredients that are merely for texture or scent. Each and every ingredient used by Pyunkang Yul has been selected for being the most gentle and safe for skin. Healthy skin retains moisture and controls oil production to obtain the right balance, and Pyunkang Yul helps find the optimum balance for your skin.
- Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root Extract, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Lauramide DEA, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance
150 ml / 5.1 fl oz
Ohlolly is an authorized dealer of Pyunkang Yul.
Content Copyright © 2018, Ohlolly.com
This is the best cleanser I've ever used!
I love Pyunkang Yul Cleansing Foam. Really cleans out my pores and my skin feels really clean after. I use it with JKosmmune Enzyme Cleansing Powder as a double cleanse. Highly recommend.
I’ve tried a million cleansers and this is the first one that I want to buy again. My boyfriend has been using it and he noticed when we ran out and requested it again!
The tacky solution really cleanses your skin while keeping it balanced. Works well to take off makeup and yet doesn’t feel harsh on my skin. This is my favorite product from the Pyunkang Yul line.
When I first began using this face wash I liked it, it had a nice light fragrance and it lathered up very well with only a small amount. I used it daily, and immediately noticed that it gets the skin squeaky clean, although I'm not sure if skin was squeaky clean or if the cleanser was leaving behind residue. The latter I thought because once when I washed my face I was rinsing off the face wash and I noticed pilling? It could've been a fluke. After using it a for a few weeks, I've concluded that, for me, it is too drying to be used daily. My skin became really tight. I still like this cleanser however, just not as a daily one, now I just use it twice a week to see how my skin adjusts. For reference, I have combination skin.
It is an amazing cleanser! It has the "vacuum" effect in your skin. The only thing is that the ph is a bit high for sensitive skin. I use it only twice a week and you feel really clean!