Eazel’s stick-on nail strips are designed to fit your nails perfectly, and stay looking gorgeous for up to two weeks. Six layers of 100% real, salon-quality gels provide a flawless high gloss and lasting shine. Shop HERE.
How to Apply
Step 1: Clean & Prepare your nails
Thoroughly wash your hands and clean your nails with the included prep pad. Let dry.
- Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F).
- File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
- Apply a base coat to protect and strengthen your nails. Let dry completely.
- Avoid using moisturizer before or after the application of gels.
Step 2: Pick the size (Find your fit)
Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit pick a strip size slightly smaller than your nail to avoid making contact with your skin and cuticle.
Step 3: Apply
Place strip starting at the cuticle line, pressing outward towards the finger tip. Press down firmly on all sides to ensure both are securely adhered.
Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
Step 4: Trim or File
Trim to flush with your nails with nail scissors or clippers. Use the nail file to smoothen the edges. To remove overhanging strip portions, use nail clippers and a nail file to smooth edges.
- File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails.
- We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
Step 5: Lamp Cure
Cure under an UV lamp for 45 seconds.
- If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
- You may apply top coat for a longer-lasting gel nail experience.
- Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application.
How to Remove
Use a wood stick to gently and slowly lift the nail strip from the corner of the cuticle area. Gradually push the strip off your nail.
Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.